- Took note of my faults and correct them: When I made silly mistakes my instructor got really disappointed with me occasionally because he knew I could do better than that. When mistakes have been made or the wrong path taken, I confess my sins and flaws to Him, keeping it real with the willingness to listen and to obey His instruction and counsel. Proverbs 3:12
- Aim for perfection: There are points for every minor faults made and a major faults could cause instant failure. My main objective was to avoid all major faults and reduce all minor faults so I aimed for perfection. In my walk with the Lord, I know I am not perfect so I cover myself under His grace, the righteousness of Christ. So in Him I live and move. Romans 3:24, Acts 17:28.
- Did not allow my weakness to supersede: Being aware of my weaknesses, ensured that it did not take hold of me. The Lord knows my weaknesses and strengths but in my weaknesses I find strength in Him by His grace. 1 Corinthians 1:3-5, 1 Corinthians 15:10.
- Spoke to my heart : During my driving lessons, I encouraged myself by speaking to myself that I can drive, speaking positive words into my heart. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, with Him on my side I have got nothing to worry about. Philippians 4:13.
- Determination and perseverance: There were times when I felt like giving up, every negative thoughts and reasons why I should not continue with the lessons cropped up into my mind. However my determination and perseverance to achieve my set goal kept me pressing on and hard. In life challenges I stand firmly in the Lord who sees me through it all. 2 Corinthians 4:8, Philippians 3:12.
- Grace: On the day of my test, I had a good examiner who made me feel so comfortable during the test. Some call it luck but I say its the favour of the Most High God. His grace covers me like a shield. Psalms 5:12.
- Prayer: I prayed to God and He heard my cry. When you seek Him, you will find Him and when you ask you shall receive. Matthew 7:7
Photo Credit: Flickr